Hurst Leadership Academy
Enrolling Class of 2024 Soon!!
The Hurst Leadership Academy is a program designed to train emerging REALTOR® leaders who want to get involved, make a difference, grow their business and expand their leadership skills. Whether a member's aspirations are directed toward leading a committee, a REALTOR® association board member, elected official, or a community association, the Hurst Leadership Academy will empower you to make to maximize your leadership potential.
As a participant, you will be immersed in learning how LAAR works, team-building exercises, goal setting, networking techniques and communication skills. Graduates of the Lakeway Area Association of REALTORS® Hurst Leadership Academy will be equipped with the knowledge, skills, and confidence to excel as a leader.
Selection Criteria Includes:
- 2 years as an active REALTOR®
- Enthusiasm is a must
- Actively attends community events or meetings
- Shows an interest in the community
- Demonstrates a desire to be involved in the Lakeway Area Association of REALTORS® as a committee member, committee chairperson, Director and/or Officer
- Shows support and interest for the REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC)
- Possesses the ability to commit to the program requirements and project
- Attend all required classes
- Attend at least three (3) of the additional sessions
- Complete C2EX no later than September 30th of the year enrolled
The Hurst Leadership Academy is conducted every other year.